Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Todays Word of Blessing, September 11, 2017

THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD!!Evangeline Paul Dhinakaran

The DhinakaransDearly beloved, are you saying “I am not well; I have lost all hope; I have prayed to the Lord, but there is no end to my sufferings; I have waited for so many days that I have lost faith.” Be not discouraged. The Lord will save you from all your troubles. The Bible says, “Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then you righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard” (Isaiah 58:8). Yes, the Lord will redeem you. He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun (Psalm 37:6).

Psalmist David says, “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows” (Psalm 23:5). No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him (1 Corinthians 2:9). Be of good cheer my brother/sister! God will do a wonderful miracle in your life. Your eyes will not be able to believe it. The Lord who said, “Call to me and I will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known” (Jeremiah 33:3), will listen when you call and your healing shall spring up speedily (Isaiah 58:8).

Recently at ‘Jesus Calls Prayer Festival’ conducted at Ambikapur, Chattisgarh from January 13-15, 2017, Sis Leelavathy with fibroid in her uterus had come for the meeting. During prayer time when the anointing of God came down, she prayed for healing. The Lord mercifully healed her. She did not come back the next day to testify the miracle, but came on the final day of the meeting with all her scan reports as proof for her miraculous healing. This is her live testimony: I had fibroid in my uterus and so I suffered much due to severe stomach pain. I attended this meeting with hope in Christ and as I was praying along with Sis. Evangeline Paul, God filled me with His anointing immeasurably. At that time I felt like fibroid swelling up like a balloon and bursting. I feared that I was dying but the fibroid burst and I bled from the nose. After some time my stomach pain disappeared. The next day I went to the doctor to confirm this miracle and to my surprise all the scan reports revealed that there is no fibroid. All glory to God.

God will do similar miracles for you too. You may be going through severe health problems. But our Lord God by His mighty hand will heal you and give you a blessed and healthy life. Do not worry. After He heals you, you will say, “The Lord has done great things for me and I am filled with joy” (Psalm 126:3). Our God is great; He is the greatest of all. He is able to answer our every question.

Dearly beloved, Come what may, cling firmly to the Lord who does great things. The Lord says, “Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know” (Jeremiah 33:3). He encourages you to call upon Him who is mighty and powerful. He will do great things in your life and reveal new things concerning your future and bless you.

Prayer:

Loving Lord Jesus,

You are the greatest of all and You do great things. I present my request before You with the belief that nothing is impossible for You. Grant me all that I need and touch me and heal me. By Your mighty power, do the impossible in my life.

In Your matchless name I pray,

Amen.
----

No comments:

Post a Comment